There are many Free Dash Diet Recipes available to you on my website and I am always adding new ones weekly so make sure you check back regularly .
Check out some of my free Dash Diet Recipes
Here are two of my most popular Dash Diet Recipes
1 piece of whole wheat pita bread
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese – low sodium
- Choose your favorite veggie toppings: onions, mushrooms, bell pepper or olives
Slice edge of pita bread halfway creating an opening large enough to add all ingredients. First add tomato sauce then cheese and vegetable toppings. Close pita as tight as possible and wrap in foil.
Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven or toaster oven for 8-11 minutes. Make sure cheese is fully melted then serve.
Grilling is a summer past time and even with the DASH Diet you are allowed lean meat, poultry and fish. So here is one of the most popular Dash diet grilling recipes.
Gluten-free BBQ Salmon BLT Salad has a homemade smoky-sweet salmon rub and is ready in 30 minutes!
- 2, 6 oz salmon filets
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Mixed greens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add smoked paprika, chia seeds, and pepper to a small dish then mix to combine and set aside.
- Place bacon in a large, cold cast iron or other oven safe skillet then turn heat to medium and cook until bacon is crisp. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain then chop when cool. Remove all but 1 Tablespoon bacon grease from the skillet then turn heat up to medium-high.
- Squeeze lemon juice over salmon then sprinkle seasoning mix generously on top and rub in lightly. Add salmon to skillet skin side up then sauté for 2 minutes. Flip then sauté for 3 minutes, and then place the entire skillet into the preheated oven and bake for 6 minutes.
- Divide lettuce between two plates then top with chopped bacon, tomatoes, avocado, and BBQ salmon. Serve with your favorite salad dressing – I recommend Italian, balsamic vinaigrette, or Basil Vinaigrette.
By following the DASH diet, you may be able to reduce your blood pressure by a few points in just two weeks.
Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dashdietrecipecollection
Website : http://www.dash-diet-collection.com
Twitter : dashdiet1
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org