This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family’s favorite treats during the summer, it’s the perfect summer dessert and you can add any fruit or toppings you’d like, that’s the beauty of this watermelon pizza recipe.
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container of Greek Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slice your watermelon in half horizontally.
- Slice two one-inch circles out of each half of the watermelon, set aside extra watermelon.
- Pat the top of each slice dry with paper towels
- In a bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, Greek Yoghurt,honey, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Evenly spread mixture over both slices of watermelon.
- Top with your favorite fruits, and enjoy! Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Garnish with mint leaves.
Here is another tasty Watermelon Fruit Pizza.