Chicken and Asparagus Whole Wheat Pizza
This entire recipe is only 450 calories, it’s more than a meal, and you can have it for a snack or lunch the next day. The pears make it taste sweet and the chicken has the protein and asparagus are a great source of fiber and have Vitamin B in them. This is such a healthy option for you pizza lovers.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- ready-made, whole grain flatbread pizza crust (12 inches)
- 1 cup sliced pear
- 1/4 cup cooked chicken
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix one tablespoon olive oil with the Parmesan cheese and asparagus; arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine the remaining one tablespoon of olive oil with the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; brush over the pizza crust.
- Spread the roasted asparagus, pear slices, and chicken evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for seven to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.