Here is a DASH Diet Steak Salad that has 480 calories per serving. Steak has many health benefits and beef is a good source of polyunsaturated fat that helps strengthen bones and teeth; the recommended amount of 4 oz is 64% of the daily requirement of protein.
- 3 oz portion flank steak, grilled and cut into strips
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup garbanzo beans
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- sliced cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese on top
- Drizzle your Balsamic Vinegar on top . Enjoy