Hearty Chicken Soup
Here is a hearty chicken soup. This is a wonderful soup made in a slow cooker and come home to a warm and comforting bowl of lean protein, nutritious vegetables, and flavorful spices.
The classic chicken soup will satisfy your hunger any weeknight. Filled with protein and vitamins that bolster the immune system and fight infection, this soup will be your new favorite recipe.
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup wild rice
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 12 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped parsley leaves
- Place all the ingredients, except chopped parsley, in a slow cooker and cook on high for four hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with the help of two forks.
- Return chicken to the soup and top with fresh parsley before serving.