Corn is such a versatile vegetable and one of the best vegetables for lowering hypertension, here are a couple of very successful slow cooker corn recipes.
Corn on the Cobb
Here is a tasty corn on the cob recipe that you will be amazed at how good the flavor is, the magic ingredients is coconut milk.
4 Ears of corn break in heal so you have 8 pieces.
5 sprigs of fresh thyme
1 tablespoon butter
1 clove of garlic
1 small sweet onion
1 can of coconut milk
Place the corn in the Crockpot add the coconut milk, onion, pepper, garlic and thyme
Cook on high for 2 hours, drain and serve with butter and parsley.
Corn is one of the best foods for lowering hypertension and preventing heart attacks, here is a corn casserole that is for 8 people.
- 8 oz. softened Cream Cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- ¼ cup stevia
- 8½ oz. Corn Muffin Mix
- 2½ Cups Frozen Corn
- 16 oz. Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter-Melted
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- Grease a slow cooker or line it with a liner.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and stevia.
- Mix in dry muffin mix and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on high for 2-4 hours, checking occasionally and turning crock insert when necessary to cook evenly.