Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
A light and easy Cranberry Pecan stuffing recipe loaded with sweet cranberries and crunchy pecans for the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving, make the stuffing the day before in your slow cooker, it tastes so much better once it has all those herbs marinating with the stuffing over night.
- 12 oz. bag Sage & Onion cubed stuffing
- 1 c. leeks, chopped (or substitute green onions)
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- ½ c. golden raisins
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- 5-6 leaves of fresh sage, minced
- 3 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- Toss your cubed stuffing, leeks cranberries, fresh herbs, raisins and pecans in a sprayed 5 quart Crock Pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the chicken broth, olive oil, egg, ground mustard and pepper.
- Pour over the bread mixture in the Crock Pot and gently fold together.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours