Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet potatoes are healthier than regular potatoes, making your own chips means no oil and fewer calories. Indulge in these tasty chips without feeling guilty
- 6 oz sweet potato, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 tsp your favorite salt free seasoning
(Try this Salt Free Herbed blend) =================>
- Spray a large microwave safe plate lightly with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle your favorite slat free seasoning on the bottom of the plate.
- Place some of the sweet potato slices on the plate in a single layer. Spray lightly with the cooking spray and then sprinkle each slice with some more of your favorite seasoning mixture.
- Microwave on high heat for one minute. Flip over each chip and microwave until the chips are lightly browned and crisp, about another minute.
- Repeat these steps until all the potato slices are cooked. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for later use.Tip: You can try some other flavors and spices on these chips like BBQ spice rub, curry, and even sour cream and onion.
Sweet potato chips are the perfect guilt-free snack for chip lovers.