Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Soup
Instead of having a smoothie in the morning try this Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Soup, you can have it hot or cold, but you get many of your daily doses of anti oxidants in this recipe.
This oatmeal soup features dry steel-cut oats, frozen berries, and spices like cinnamon. It’s easy to prepare and enjoy and is the first of your five bowls of soup on each day of the soup cleanse.
- 1/4 cup dry steel-cut oats or 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 packet Stevia
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Put the oats in a blender and pulse until they reach a powdery consistency.
- Turn off the blender and add one cup water.
- Incorporate the remaining ingredients into the mix and blend until smooth. Serve.